Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Last day of class...

Finally! The last day before Christmas vacations!

I just made sure that I got all the files from my project in the Dropbox and everything seems to be in order.

On other notes... Wow, it was cold today... 28 degrees. I haven't slept, yet I'm even more awake that if I would have sleep a few hours... still, a little shaky and slow.

I'm looking forward to see the animations from my classmates. That shall be fun!

It was a nice class. I learned how to speed things up to be able to complete them timely, and a few tricks in Flash, like the motion guide or how to make animated symbols.

I don't have anything else to say... Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Jose

Oh, here's the final animation again... (it's the same from two posts ago)


Drama Bowl from Jose Landron on Vimeo.

No comments: