Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Premise: Drama Bowl

I've changed my story. I was advised I should either shorten my previous story, or just make a brand new shorter one. So, I present to you, fresh from the oven:

"Drama Bowl"
By José G. Landrón, 09/23/2008

A couple of fish (Roy and Dilly) start fighting about how unbearable is to keep living together. Dilly insults Roy, and that really angers him, so he yells at her: “That’s it, I’m leaving! I hope you die!”. Roy puts a hat on and grabs a suitcase, and swims around the bowl. While he’s “going away”, Dilly dies from stroke.

When Roy realizes he’s been going in circles, he finds Dilly dead. He repents about all the mean things he said, but it’s too late now… Unable to carry the burden, Roy decides to kill himself.

Of course, it won’t be that easy, specially when you have Whiskie around, a very caring cat that will do all he can to avoid Roy’s death. What will happen at the end? Stay tuned!

No comments: