Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Storyboard Part 1

Good morning, everyone!

Here's the first part of my storyboard. I added some sounds to the beginning just so you get an idea of how it goes. Still, is unfinished... I almost finished 1 of my 2 script pages. Oh! And I have a little extra on the script different from what I have uploaded (Storyboard and script is subject to change, after applying recommendations).

Blogger wasn't cooperating with the video upload (it has been all day processing...), so I just uploaded it to YouTube.



I didn't touch Tutorial 5 (LipSync) any more to be able to do the storyboard, but you'll see it online soon. I promise.

Just a little extra: This is the script version the voice actors got:

DRAMA BOWL – By Jose G. Landron – Oct 4, 2008 Revision

DILLY
It’s always the same! Always the same with you!

ROY
Well, everything was well until you showed up!

DILLY
What? It was not my decision to come live with a loser!

ROY
A loser, huh?

DILLY
Yes, the most pathetic loser I’ve ever met!

ROY
That’s it! I’m leaving! I wish you were dead!

DILLY
(EXAGGERATED DYING SOUNDS)

ROY
What? I’m still here? Stupid bowl!
(WORRIED) Oh no! Dilly! Dilly? Are you ok? Dilly!!!!!!!
(CRYING OUT LOUD) DILLYYYYYY!!!!!
(SOBBING) Oh, Dilly! I’m so sorry! Please, forgive me!
(ANGRY AT HIMSELF) Why do I have to be so stupid?!?! I can’t take it anymore…

(SCREAMS WHILE FALLING TO THE GROUND)

(DYING OUT OF BOWL) F-for-give me, Di…

WHISKIE
Huh? Don’t worry, Roy! I’ll save you!

ROY
(BACK IN THE BOWL, WATCHING THE CORPSE, CRYING) ARRRRGHHHH!!!!

(HAND TAKES DILLY’S CORPSE)

ROY
(SOBBING) Goodbye, my sweet love!

(A FEW DAYS LATER)

ROY
(STILL SAD) Oh, Dilly…

WHISKIE
Don’t worry, Roy. You’ll be ok!

(SEXY FISH JOINS THE BOWL)

ROY
(EXCITED, ALMOST SINGING) Hello, Hello, Miss Golden Yellow!

SEXY FISH
(LAUGHS)

WHISKIE
(EXHALES IN RELIEF, TO THE CAMERA) It was about time! Finally, Roy has forgotten Dilly! What a relief!

ROY
(EXAGGERATED DYING SOUNDS)

--------EXTRA-------

In Heaven:

DILLY
(LAUGHING) Oh, my! What are you doing here?

ROY
No, no, no… What are YOU doing here? Shouldn’t you be burning in Hell?

DILLY
Oh, Roy… YOU go and burn in Hell!

ROY
(IN HER FACE) Best recommendation ever! (LEAVES HEAVEN).

-Jose

No comments: