Monday, October 13, 2008

New script... shorter version.

Hey everyone!

Here's the new script for a shorter version. I got rid of two characters: Whiskie and Sexy Fish (Not that I plan using them later on, but they just won't do for this one if I want to finish it and make it look good at the same time).

I still need to update storyboard and make it based on the new script, and to write the script in table style (3 columns).

I don't have any major updates, since I was making sure I had all my tutorial files up to date and most part of the weekend was spent on modeling for another class. What can I say... midterms.

Meanwhile, here's the script:

DRAMA BOWL – By Jose G. Landron – Oct 8, 2008 Revision

DILLY
It’s always the same! Always the same with you!

ROY
Well, everything was well until you showed up!

DILLY
What? It was not my decision to come live with a loser!

ROY
A loser, huh?

DILLY
Yes, the most pathetic loser I’ve ever met!

ROY
That’s it! I’m leaving! I wish you were dead!

DILLY
(EXAGGERATED DYING SOUNDS)

ROY
What? I’m still here? Stupid bowl!

(WORRIED) Oh no! Dilly! Dilly? Are you ok? Dilly!!!!!!!

(CRYING OUT LOUD) DILLYYYYYY!!!!!

(SOBBING) Oh, Dilly! I’m so sorry! Please, forgive me!

(ANGRY AT HIMSELF) Why do I have to be so stupid?!?! I can’t take it anymore…

(WHEN ROY IS STANDING ON THE LEDGE OF THE FISHBOWL, ABOUT TO JUMP, DILLY OPENS HER EYES)

DILLY
Roy! Don’t do it! I was kidding!!!

ROY

(JUMPS OFF THE BOWL AND SCREAMS WHILE FALLING TO THE GROUND)

(DYING ON THE FLOOR) Oh, fu… (CUTS IMMEDIATELY TO THE END SCREEN)

THE END

No comments: